Followers

Friday 1 December 2017

Inspired By Finnabair Art - Black Beauty

Hi my friends !I am delighted to Share my new MM project for Crafters Corner. Inspired by amazing Finn art , I create a canvas with a black beauty gesso.

For Background design of my canvas i used jeans cloth, my old brush, flowers, metal charms, textured stencil.

Last Step was add some micro beads with clear gesso or Mode podge.

Here is the step by step details
1st Project
******
1. I start with 9X5" canvas and added piece of jeans cloth. And i trim the edges. 


2. Then i applied mixer-ed texture paste with using bubble stencil design 
Mix paste - modeling paste + Aqua rose + Sparkling dust



3. I start adding embellishments for texture / 3D look (black gesso painted). I used my old brushes, finnabair metal charms center of my canvas


4. Applied only one color Prima wax paint on black part

5. Final step is adding glitters and flowers ( Prima Markting )



2nd Project - MM on small box
 










I wish you a great, creative weekend. 
Enjoy the days of winter
Hugs
Suzna

Supplies Used

1 comment:

We would love to hear from you !