Followers

Thursday 14 September 2017

Mono printing and Faux tile play with PLAID!

Hellloooo crafty folks!
So happy to be back this Thursday and share with you my Plaid play for this week.
Have you heard of mono printing?? You probably would have using a Gelli plate, but did you know that the Silicon mat from Mod Podge can be used as a printing press to create your own designer paper???

I have a full length video to explain the same and just not that, I also am going to show you the FAUX TILE TECHNIQUE here! Yes, it is 2 in one today...sit back and enjoy the video.

Here is what  I created in the end....


Do give this a try. The video link is here...

I will see you next week with another Plaid play.
Until my next creative journey,
Happy crafting and recycling,
Cheers.

Products from Plaid


2 comments:

  1. Very good information one of the best online shopping store in India. Thanks for the information. Best online shopping in india

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. Thanks for sharing and providing information about your services.

    Buy Fashion Jewellery Online | Accessories for Women

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !