Followers

Tuesday 12 September 2017

Handmade Cards using DCWV "Bonjour Boutique"

Hi Everyone..

I am so glad to be back to Crafter Corner blog after so many days. It's always like a second home for me. So how are you girls?
Do you know Crafters Corner has got amazing stock of Spellbinder's dies and as Shalini Di has said..the new Dies are truly to die for...and the best part is the prices have been reduced now...
so before it gets out of stock, go grab it.

So this is my first post for September month and I will be working with Pattern papers and as you all know I love pattern papers..they are my first love always as I am very much into scrapbooking and cardmaking so this is something I can never say no to work with. Today I will be going to use Bonjour Boutique paper line from DCWV Recollections. This collection have amazing papers trust me.

I was also not aware of it until i got these in my hand. As i checked there is no showcase video for this pattern papers so in my video tutorial, I have given you the glimpse of this paper and I am sure you all will love it.



















So let's see what I have created,

I have made 6 cards using the same paper collection. In three of them, I have used Spellbinder's dies to adorn the cards, and the other 6 one are without dies.
So to all crafty people if you don't have big shot and you cant make your own die cuts then also you can use this collection to make cards. The paper design and the color combination is phenomenal and this collection has one die cut sheet also, so you can cut borders, titles and do fussy cutting.

So here are some more pics of all the cards, and scroll down for video tutorial and Glimpse of paper pad designs.




























And now moving on to the video tutorial. Please watch out the full video and don't forget to share some love.





Material used,

Bonjour Boutique Paper pad from DCWV
Spellbinders die- Elegant Labels rout
Spellbinders die- Radiant Rectangles

Hugs,
Sampada















5 comments:

We would love to hear from you !