Followers

Thursday 3 August 2017

Distress play with PLAID

Hellooooo...Its THURSDAY and am here!
 So happy to nbe back after a small break and today I have video tutorial to share.
I have had queries on Distressing and I have tried to answer all of it here with a project. The product highlight for today is the Plaid Home decor Scraper.

You will see how I have used it in the video and also I have a surprise inclusion in this video...something you will drool for and is available only with Crafters Corner!
So here is what I have made today.



Lots of distressing and different techniques...



If you wish to de-stress yourselves with distressing, watch the video here!


Would love to hear your feedback.

Thanks and I will see you next week with another Plaid play.

Products used from Plaid

Plaid Scraper
Plaid Chalk paints
Mod podge Gloss
Home decor Satin finish varnish

Until my next creative journey,
Happy crafting and recycling.
Cheers,
Rupa





No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you !