Followers

Friday 27 January 2017

Craft with DRESS MY CRAFT


Hello Everyone!  
Happy to be back after a bit. I'm here to shake up the year 2017 and provide you with a photo tutorial so you can shake it up as well. I feel stronger and more confident to get back into card making and scrapbook making! Yes, I have made my First Shaker card, and cute gift box & Mixed media scrap-book layout, actually i challenge myself to make these three with Dress my craft products 
This cute box was so much fun to make with Dress my craft‘s New sequence and Prima marketing soft color paper. Just love it so much! Yes, I’m a tiny-mini-cute-mind-type of person…:-) love small and cute gifts!






Here is my cute and wondering layout, It is just beautiful! I feel it, Because its not my usual style. After long time i tried water color layout


Jaya Raguvanshi...Crafters corner previous DT member, she is my inspiration to make this scrap layout :-) 



I love all aspects of stamping, coloring, embellishing  scrap-booking, and mixed media work but I suppose my style is mainly altered mixed media. Those of you who know me know that I love making my own  style mini creations. So sharing 3 projects with you... how i made these with basic steps

And my first ever shaker card, 


Here is the photo tutorial in one video



Thank you for your visit and 

10 comments:

  1. Each one so pretty and the layout looks so dreamy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable projects, Suzna. My fav is the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your three projects are so beautiful, Suzna. I love each one for its uniqueness in style, but I have tosay that your LO is my fave of all. So pretty and dreamy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Husseena for ur sweet comment 😍

      Delete
  4. Awesome projects Suzna...Thank you for the tutorial..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !