Followers

Monday 1 August 2016

Book a Scrapbook !!

Good Morning Everyone

How are you all doing ..
I hope we all are able to inspire you all
It's me Isha today and I will be talking about scrapbooks in specific for beginners. We all are in awe with beautiful scrapbooks for preserving memories, I have something super smile and quick way to make your very own scrapbook.

Crafters Corner proudly offers widest range of craft supplies and they always manage to cater all our crafty needs... Our store has some super awesome scrapbook kits and the best part they are super economical and can never burden our pockets. They are ideal for beginners and can be some gorgeous presents for your loved ones.. I mean after all we all love handmade presents don't we ?

Let's get started ...


In my kit I had this awesome Mambi Kit 
It super cute ... super economical and it's just for Rs.185/- 
yes you read it right :P

Kit comes along with some 3D stickers and bling 
This is how my mini scrapbook looks like 
I named  it 
'CELEBRATE LIFE"
Celebrate sticker was in the kit and for the word life I have used lower case alphabet die from my stash.
It measure 5"x7" in size and has gorgeous pattern paper 
I have decorated the papers using jolee's boutique stickers and stickers from kit 


Isn't it interesting ???
super simple and quick mini scrapbook 
For the cover flowers have used from from stash and K& Company green paper flowers


I am love with this and its so adorable.
I am planning to gift it to my friend and to carry the same I have made this bag!!

Instructions to make your own custom Bag !!

Chip board measuring 8" x 10"

Take 2 pieces of paper 4"(breadth) x10" (Length) and score at 1",2",3"and 4" for side and fold at each score.


And for base I have taken 5.75 inch x 8 inch piece of paper 
scored at 2" and 4"
and pasted all the pieces with help of tacky glue 
Viola !! 
Here is my bag 
have decorated the it some DCWV pattern papers from my stash 



Last but not the least have added some these gorgeous envelopes from my kit 
you can use the same to keep small notes and gifts inside these.

I hope you all like it and I am able to inspire you all.. 
keep looking the space for some more creations from my fellow DT.
Hope you all have a great day 
Take care 

P.S- Don't forget to shop at Crafters Corner 

XOXO
Isha 


Supplies used- 
Martha Stewart Score board 






14 comments:

We would love to hear from you !