Followers

Monday 11 July 2016

Birthday month with new designer

Hi all...
To say hello....I m Shalini again this side....

We have a very good news for you all today...

We all know that there is always a kid inside us who like small things and love miniatures as we grow.....
So understanding the same we decided to showcase a number of shadow boxes with some cute mini items in it ...also we will be sharing some miniatures set up soon on the blog so that you can admire them and get inspire from ......
Yesssss we are going o have another design team member with us who is going to showcase this for us.....
Any guessses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yesssssss
She is


                                                                      SUZNA KH
                                                           

Welcome dear .....
Lets hear from her:

"Hi everyone, I am Suzna. I live with my husband, 2y r kid , and my non-stop, expanding creating supplies, all in a small little flat in Bangalore. I am basically from Kerala, married and settled in Bangalore. I have been crafting since I was little; glass painting, sand painting art on velvet cloth, twisting wire tree  and quite a few kinds of other crafts, but I found 2yrs back mixed media and paper crafting has been the most interesting and rewarding as it allows me to preserve memories as well as create home decorations. I also run online classes and selling kits. My style is mixed media, altered art, paper craft, lots of flowers, I end up making as Garden.

I am so honoured to be one of the Crafters Corner Design Team.  I have to admit I got pretty excited, when I got Shalini’s message to join her Design Team.  I look forward to showing you my creations soon."
I hope you will like my creations :)
Thank you Shalini for having me here.
You can find me here:

We hope you will love her for her beautiful creations......

And not to forget:

Just wanted to check with you all if you all got a chance to see our new contest going on our facebook page ...
We are very sure many of you will know this...but still as a gentle reminder ..we just planned to share with you all.....
Its our BIRTHDAY MONTH so we have grand celebrations for you all....
Dont miss the link here

Have happy crafting and fun...
Love
Shalini Mittal.

15 comments:

  1. Heartiest Congratulations Suzna and Welcome! Looking forward to see your amazing creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations suzna... looking forward to see your creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow she is very talented I have seen her work as well as very helpful too Happy to see the here n looking forward to ur More creative work all the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations suzna... looking forward to see your creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Suzna ! I have seen your work on Facebook and loved it ! All the best for you term as CraftersCorner Design Team:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Suzna ! I have seen your work on Facebook and loved it ! All the best for you term as CraftersCorner Design Team:

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Suzna...a very very warm welcome to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Suzna. I admire your work a lot and it's VSO good to see you as a DT here. All the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Suzna :) <3 so happy for you :) excited to see your awesome creations here :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !