Followers

Sunday 17 July 2016

Embellishments mania...



Hello Everyone!
How are you all doing? I m back here with a brand new post for all of you. This post is on accessories making using the amazing new products that have been launched in the store! 
I am excited to share these cute beauties with you....
Let me go one by one .....
Yayyyyyy.....these are the things i made for you all....
Arent they cute...
Yes they are awesome.....
And the best part is that they super economical.....
Over to post now.....


I've used this super cute glass bulb that has been launched in the store. I've used 3-4 glitters to fill this cute bulb tapping it down and filling it with maximum glitter. 
I selected wow glitter as they are my new obsession...
But let me tell you that you can use micro beads , sequins , glitters , mica flakes, and what not from our store.....
We also have a new category in store now known as Craft Toppings....
Omg can you imagine all that we always needed is now readily available....
Did i tell you that we also new stickers and die cuts in the store in a huge variety......
Do check the store if you havent done this in last week...
Then i am sure you missed a lot....



Ive added a big drop of e6000 to close the cap. We can also fill in the cap with glossy accents for the closure as long as the glue holds the metal easily so both are good :)
Even a silicon is fine too...

Next I've used these amazing new pendant hooks! I've added them to the glass bub and used a chain. I've added the adorable new heart clasp for the end to be used as a closure! 

It looks soo cute! Right?
I am loving this layered effect ...What say ????

Now these are our newly launched safety pins.....
They are so versatile for sure.....
You can do so much with them and sky is the limit ....




Look at this cute little safety pin for all your toddlers....
You may even make rings in the way or pendants too ...
Now the cutest and the most economical utility product in our lovely store and thats my ULTIMATE BACK SUPPORT ....
And yes this product can convert anything or everything in a pendant or lovely hangings for hair accessories , bracelets ....you may even refer to this post of mine to get more ideas for sure ...
This post makes me drooled over again and again......

In the picture below i am sorry i missed the from picture.....but let me tell you that i took a cabochon from the store and applied glossy accents and pasted our lovely ultimate back support and the pendant was ready ....
yipeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Hers is a small lovely brooch base again from our store....
i think this time i have gone crazy as i cant stop myself from creating these small beauties....
Do check this as one more bonus....
I took the base and selected the right size of matching cabochon which is the best part of our store as we have matching cabochons and i am so excited to tell you that something very exciting coming for these bases...........
Shhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
Did i tell you....
Ohhh thanks god i dint !!!
Soon we will be uplaoding them too....
Hope you enjoyed my post ...


PRODUCTS USED

Love
Anchal 

9 comments:

We would love to hear from you !