Followers

Tuesday 5 July 2016

Crafters Corner new member

Hi all....
Hope you are doing well...
Today Shalini Mittal this side....
I know its being a while when we last connected with you ....but today we are here with some great updates for you all....
We are overwhelmed to say that now Crafters Corner has a very big network of wholesale supplies all over India and we are able to achieve bigger targets then ever before.
And ofcourse not to mention ALL CREDIT goes to you lovely crafters and supporters...
We are also very happy to say that we are completing our 4 YEARS of EXCELLENCE with our website this year on 10th JULY, 2016.
At this point of time we would love to invite you all to join our social networks to be always connected with us and enjoy our fun contest and giveaways...

Our Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/crafterscornerindia
Our Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/crafterscornerindia
Our Twitter : https://twitter.com/crafterscorner_
Our Facebook Group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/craftdemos

But we have one more reason for this post today and that is our new DESIGN TEAM member....
Yessss!!!!!!!!!!

We are very excited today to introduce a new member to Crafters corner family....
She is very very specilaised in her field...and belive us she is one person who can upcyle or recycle anything...
Yes she is am expert in her field and we promise that she will make you crazy with her beautiful experiments....

Yes she is
                                                             RUPA SWAMINATHAN
                                         


Lets hear from her:

I am Rupa from Bangalore, India and am 44yrs old married for 20yrs now and blessed with 2 kids (a son and a daughter).
i am very excited to be here with Crafters Corner design team....
It gives me immense pleasure to be here.
My interest in arts started when I got married and had to set up my own house. I had a flair for interior decoration but no formal training, which is when I started learning various forms of art and painting just to decorate “my home”! After the birth of my first son (a child with special needs) I was forced to be a stay at home mom and that’s when my passion and hobby became work too. I started taking art classes from home and have been doing so last 15 yrs and still do. My son now is 17 yrs and I have a 7yr old daughter too and my entire family is very supportive of my passion.
My entry into crafting was 4 years back. I discovered my style was Vintage with lots of textures and most importantly, altered art. My USP is up cycling and have hoarded a lot of trash at home and they all get their time to get pampered and have a new lease of life. I see a canvas in any neglected item or house hold trash and love giving them a makeover. These not only serve as home decor items but also have a utilitarian value! Now that’s living your second life to the fullest! A deserving re birth, what say???
If you wish to see my works, do visit my blog at
and my FB page link is
Until my next creative journey,
Happy crafting and recycling,

Cheers.


WELCOME RUPA.....
Looking forward for great inspirations from you .
Love 
Shalini Mittal.





26 comments:

  1. Congratulations Rupa..well deserved

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to have you as part of Crafters Corners team Rupa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome and Congratulations Rupa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome and heartiest congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to see you in CraftersCorner Team ! Congrats Rupa !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your wishes and support. Looking forward to great crafty times ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Rupa :) Wish you many more success ahead .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Rupa :) Wish you many more success ahead .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many Congrats Rupa :) Looking fwd to see your amazing creations here <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! Welcome to the CC family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Rupa! Couldn't have happened to a more talented person!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks you friends for your wishes .

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats Rupa on this new journey!!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !