Followers

Friday 18 March 2016

MOMENTS OF LOVE WITH ANITA KEJRIWAL

Hello friends !!!!

It's Anita here and I hope you all are have some good moments.....those little moments that bring joy and happiness...a little smile..a little compassion in your heart .
Today's post is inspired by those little moments. And to realize those moments, I have created this easel card with the new Heartfelt Creations Winking Frog collection.

FROGS !!!!!! and passion ... You mean Romantic and Love !!!!! I must be crazy !!!!!

OHHH YESSS !!!! Just flip through the Winking Frog papers and you will fall in love with these CUTE tiny creatures showing nothing but gestures of love and how beautiful they look together.
And the flowers ----The water lily ...compliments these so well.

Heartfelt Creations is so wonderful that with such unusual colllections, it challenges the creator in me to step a little out of my comfort Zone. This is the main reason that I want to be a part of the design team .. so that I can show the world that with HC products , the creative vision is so much enhanced and here I have done so .... HOW ???? ... You will see here !!!!

Here is this Easel Card, I have combined Two flowers from the HC collection... CASCADING FUSCHIA WITH WATER LILY... isn't that unusual !!!! and see how romantic our cute couple looks beneath the cascading fuschia and beside the water lilies.
Amidst the beautiful flowers.... LOVE GROWS !!!



















Now isn't that unsual because normally , I do not combine two flowers but here the cascading Fuschia gave me the perfect backdrop for my scene.
Now to learn how I constructed the base of this step Easel Card... Here is a photo tutorial.
Please sit back and relax and absorb my instructions.

To make the base of the card

1. Cut three pieces of white cardstock measuring
6'' x 5.5 ''
5'' x 5.5 ''
4'' x 5.5 ''

See how I drew a line on one side and  placed my Regal ornate and border die straight . This way , you will have perfectly straight die placed on your paper.

Cut all the three cardstocks in this manner and you will get these.


Next, cut the coordinating pattern paper from the winking frog paper collection and match to the size of cardstock. These , are then cut with the die like this to fit along the cut design of the cardstock.


What we have now are these three pieces.

(Do not follow the measurements written on the paper) 

We will now make the base of the card in the Easel style to hold these three tiers.





For this , take a cardstock measuring 6 '' by 12 '' and cut top side with the coordinating die.
Score at 6'' and 3 '' on the 12'' side. Fold like an Easel card.
Place all the three die cut card pieces on top of each other with foam tape. It should look like this.
Cut three oval layers from the Spellbinders Grand Dies and layer them together as shown here.




This is how the base will look.

Cut  out water lily flowers and leaves using the stamp and die set and colour them with these inks.




So here is the final card. I have water coloured the Fuschia and did fussy cutting and adhered them to the top with foam tapes

Here is a complete list of supplies used from Crafters Corner 

Water colour pencils

Crafters Corner is the best place in India for all your crafty needs. And it also has the largest Collection of Heartfelt Creations Products. So do hop on to the blog for some good shopping.


I hope you liked my post. So do vote for me HERE and you can see all my Hearfelt Creation Projects here and please please do leave your comments. Its very very important for me. 

Have a good day.
















4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful project and so beautiful photographed too...love the way you added the inkpads to the photo too!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ! The detailing is just amazing .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita, good job with this tutorial and CUTE flowers!!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !