Followers

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Vintage Accordion Tag Box

Namaste guys

Who doesn't love music. Music is the soul of life . I love to take inspiration from vintage objects and real life around me. I love vintage inspired projects so there for drawing inspiration from a vintage accordion I tried to recreate that look and created this project. 
It has pockets that holds tags and they fan out like an actual accordion .
I have used the wonderfully creative line of papers from Tim Holtz called the Crowded Attic .
I have used beautiful metal hardwares to further enhance the look of the accordion to give it a look of whimsy and old world charm. 
The butterflies you see on the surface I have fussy cut from the paper collection and I distressed them with a few distressing inks.  After embossing them I used foam tape to glue them on. 

Watch the video of this project by following the link below. 


Watch the Video here




Thanks for Visiting.
Don't Forget to Subscribe!!

Ciao


Products Used

4 comments:

  1. Woww...super amazing creation...awesome...love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the accordion idea...its super
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash only u can create such a beauty👍👍👍
    The greens look amazing on the butterflies and the concept is just wow

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Arjita....this is just fab. love...love...love metal elements...!

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !