Followers

Friday 16 August 2013

Altered Candle !

Hi Friends,
I'm Riti Poddar & am here again to share a New Project with you all. I will soon be uploading a  have uploaded Video - Picture Tutorial on our Crafter's Corner Screen Channel on Youtube.... But I just thought of showing you all what I came up with while the Video is Uploading. Well since past 10 days my Mojo was no where to be found...I was just so lost, couldn't decide on what to make.. I had 10,000 ideas brimming in my mind..tried most of them but wasn't too happy with the results. But then suddenly my eyes fell upon a Plane White Candle in my room and I just wanted to give it a New Look...and here's what I turned it into !!




I hope you all like it....here's the Link to the Video !! Please leave a comment/suggestion/queries below the video in the comment section...


Happy Crafting,
Riti 

3 comments:

  1. wow what a beautiful transformation, love it !!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to alter a candle and it turned out adorable.I love the flowers you have used.So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its such a beautiful Altered candle Riti ..Just checked out your video tute I loved the way you have created the Bg paper using stencils and the beautiful flower embellies ..Looks like your Mojo is in full swing now :)WTG !

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !